- As COVID 19 evolves and spreads around the world and into our workplaces, Executive Image Building Services remains steadfast and vigilant in monitoring the most current safety, infection control and cleaning methods recommended by experts globally, primarily the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Our management team is actively engaged with our cleaning teams to ensure the appropriate cleaning protocols meet the needs of our clients and cleaning teams.
- Prevention is key to limiting the spread of any virus, however, there are products we can provide beyond general cleaners for building entrances, common areas and high traffic areas.
- We use enhanced cleaning methods and EPA registered disinfectants to help prevent the spread of viruses and pathogens, especially in frequently touched areas. We incorporate both aerosol disinfectants and CDC approved disposable disinfectant wipes to prevent cross contamination and provide the most effective sanitizing results.
- If you are notified by health officials that a person has been tested and diagnosed for COVID 19 who has recently visited your facility, immediately contact your manager and follow the CDC guidelines. Also, please contact Executive Image Building Services 317-865-1366 to talk to a representative regarding your immediate cleaning and disinfectant needs.
- Executive Image Building Services can provide a list of the cleaning products and disinfectants upon request.
Link to CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html